Alyse has had a really rough morning. She is showing signs of a perforated bowel. They have taken two x-rays, both of which have been inconclusive. Her abdomen & her omphalocele have changed in color slightly. Her profusion is not good. They have having a difficult time getting her blood pressure reading because the blood is not pumping to her extremities as it should be.
We are currently waiting to hear from the surgeon, who is in another surgery, to find out if he thinks she has a perforated bowel & if he wants to do surgery now or wait.
They have given our little girl a paralytic. It's sad to see her not moving at all...
Please pray.
Lord, I lift up your precious child Alyse. I pray for comfort for this child of yours and that she may feel the love and prayers that are being poured out for her right now. Lord you are the great physician and I pray for healing of her body and renewed strength for her; as well as strength and comfort for her parents and all of her family.
ReplyDelete