LeaAnn, you don't know me; I came across your blog via a mutual friend, but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. Just this past October, God also took my little girl to be with Him, and I'm praying that my Jocelyn is loving on your little Alyse right now.
Praying for you and your family. Though it's hard to comprehend now, the days we spend apart will seem fleeting compared to eternity with our babies.
Praying for you and you family. Reading your blog brought back so many memories of 5 years ago. Braxton went through the same struggles. It is so hard to understand why this happened. Trust in God, he has a plan for you guys. Gpa Dana is taking care of all the babies. One day we will be rejoicing in heaven with them again. Please know that I am here if u need to talk, a shoulder to cry on, or even someone to cry with you. Jana Toombs
We are Sheila Tomberlin's parents. You all have been in our thoughts and prayers these weeks. We sorrow with you in Alyse's heaven-going but rejoice that you will see her again. May you feel God's comfort and peace through this time. Danielle and Wayne
This is Laura Jones, daughter of your mom's cousin Kay. I am so sorry to hear that Alyse couldn't stay with us here in this world. I'm glad she is free from pain and suffering now, and I'm so sad for the pain and suffering you and your family must go through now to let her go. Two weeks of incredible life! Please know that we are holding you all in thought and will always remember your little Alyse.
Joey and Lea Ann, words just don't seem to be enough at a time like this. You have been in my prayers this past week and will continue to be as you go through a very difficult time. Keep your faith strong and it will give you strength.
So, sorry....my sympathy to you all! Prayers going up for you and your family through these difficult times and in the days ahead. May your trust in God bring you and your family strength and healing in the days ahead.
Thinking of you all. So very sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeletesorry for your loss. Thinking
ReplyDeleteof you
Prayers are with you.....
ReplyDeleteLeaAnn, you don't know me; I came across your blog via a mutual friend, but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. Just this past October, God also took my little girl to be with Him, and I'm praying that my Jocelyn is loving on your little Alyse right now.
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your family. Though it's hard to comprehend now, the days we spend apart will seem fleeting compared to eternity with our babies.
Amanda Groves
Praying for your family.
ReplyDeletePraying for your family.
ReplyDeletePraying for you and you family. Reading your blog brought back so many memories of 5 years ago. Braxton went through the same struggles. It is so hard to understand why this happened. Trust in God, he has a plan for you guys. Gpa Dana is taking care of all the babies. One day we will be rejoicing in heaven with them again. Please know that I am here if u need to talk, a shoulder to cry on, or even someone to cry with you.
ReplyDeleteJana Toombs
Still praying for you guys. Trust God in these dark times.
ReplyDeleteTony Vore
We are Sheila Tomberlin's parents. You all have been in our thoughts and prayers these weeks. We sorrow with you in Alyse's heaven-going but rejoice that you will see her again. May you feel God's comfort and peace through this time.
ReplyDeleteDanielle and Wayne
We are so sorry for the loss of Alyse. You all have constantly been in our thoughts and prayers. We are thinking about you during this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteThis is Laura Jones, daughter of your mom's cousin Kay. I am so sorry to hear that Alyse couldn't stay with us here in this world. I'm glad she is free from pain and suffering now, and I'm so sad for the pain and suffering you and your family must go through now to let her go. Two weeks of incredible life! Please know that we are holding you all in thought and will always remember your little Alyse.
ReplyDeleteJoey and Lea Ann, words just don't seem to be enough at a time like this. You have been in my prayers this past week and will continue to be as you go through a very difficult time. Keep your faith strong and it will give you strength.
ReplyDeleteSusan (Bunting) Woods (class mate of Jill's)
So, sorry....my sympathy to you all! Prayers going up for you and your family through these difficult times and in the days ahead. May your trust in God bring you and your family strength and healing in the days ahead.
ReplyDelete